Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Fiery Furnaces - EP



Okay, I'm done being a nice guy about this: If you don't like Blueberry Boat, I don't like you. It's no longer a matter of taste, other than the fact that I have good taste, whereas you, Fiery Furnaces-hater, do not. Don't have time to take in the full sweeping grandeur of Blueberry Boat's 80 minutes? I have no respect for your calendar priorities. To those who find their multiple-movement symphonies and keyboard-fetish arrangements overcooked, I feel only loathing, utter disdain, and approximately one tablespoon of pity! And for the few of you that cannot handle the frenetic uber-medley that is a Fiery Furnaces live set, I want to make provocative documentary films about your inept and offensive taste and take them on the festival circuit.



EP

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more!!!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous DoubleOMary said...

AMEN! What a post! You sure shut them up faster than a blond Daniel Craig James Bond!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home